NEW TECHNOLOGY FROM ANCIENT TRICK HELPS TO ELIMINATE BODY PAIN.
- Improves blood circulation, relieve fatigue, massage and relax
- Massages while you walk with shock absorption
- Helps relax Lumbar Muscles
- Relieve bloating
- Helps promote WEIGHT LOSS
- Thenar massage
- Orthotic insole
- Reduces muscular aches and pains
- Eliminates foot odors
- Massage feet according to the acupoints magnetic designed
- Deodorant, sweat proof, breathable
- Turns all footwear into massage footwear
- Adjustable, you could cut the insoles according to your feet size
- Effective, comfortable and durable
A foot massage is the single most relaxing and enjoyable service to pamper yourself with – it’s believed to be equivalent to a full body massage. This is because there are over 200,000 nerve endings per sole that each corresponds to an area of your body.
Massaging of the foot, or reflexology (also known as zone therapy), is an ancient practice that originated from China but can be traced back to the Ancient Egyptians. This practice has been a welcomed complementary therapy method for many patients suffering from pain since as early as the 1930s.
This practice is based on how one part of your body relates to another part of your body. Pressure points on the sole of your foot link with different parts of your body, and by stimulating precise points, you can relieve strain, reduce pain, improve blood circulation, and boost energy levels. Experience A Reflexology Treatment On The Go with Gel Pads Foot Relaxation Magnetized Acupressure Insoles.
Gel Pads Foot Relaxation is designed for your feet to bring balance, harmony, and pain reduction. It comes with 400 precisely-placed acupoints per insole to target key areas and encourage pain relief throughout your entire body. Massage your feet with 12 large acupoints that target your foot’s arch and your body’s core, 120 medium acupoints that stimulate your core reflex points to reduce stress, relax the body, and relieve a backache, and 270 micro acupoints to increase blood circulation.
Solar Plexus Reflex
Digestive System Reflex
Your adrenal gland releases hormone called adrenaline and noradrenaline. Responsible for your “fight or flight” response, this reflex point is located at your foot’s core arch. By stimulating this acupoint, you’ll find that it encourages a boost in energy and indurance, helping you burn more calories and feel more alert.
OUR 5 POINT CUSTOMER PROMISE
1. 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
2. Tracking number for every order
3. Safe payments via Stripe® and Paypal®
4. Real people on our internet helpdesks
5. We use encrypted SSL security for 100% protection.
Due to high demand your product may take up to 7-21 days to arrive. We source products from all over the world to bring you epic offers and the lowest prices. This means sometimes you have to wait a little longer to get your order but it’s always worth it!